ArianeGroup is lead contractor for civil and defense space launcher systems, responsible for the design and the entire production process of Europe’s Ariane 5 and Ariane 6, including marketing and operation by its Arianespace subsidiary, as well as for the design, manufacture, and operational condition maintenance of the missiles of the French oceanic deterrent force.
Internationally recognized for its innovative, competitive solutions, ArianeGroup has expertise in all aspects of state-of-the-art space propulsion technologies. ArianeGroup and its subsidiaries also offer their specialist skills in space equipment, services, space surveillance, and critical infrastructure to benefit other industrial sectors. Equally owned by Airbus and Safran, the group employs more than 8,000 highly qualified staff in France and Germany.
The ArianeGroup Technical Center Ceramic Composites specializes in the development of ceramic matrix composites (CMCs). The laboratory features state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, such as textile manufacturing machines and various high-temperature furnaces. The equipment is used in advanced manufacturing techniques to develop high quality, customized CMCs for propulsion applications.
For the department « High Temperature Materials & Technologies » in Taufkirchen (Munich) we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in the high temperature section of the Technical Center Ceramic Composites who would like to support us full time (35h/week) for a duration of 3 – 6 months starting as soon as possible.
* A varied and challenging job in an internationally operating aerospace company
* Exciting projects and a lot of personal responsibility from day one
* A cooperative, modern working atmosphere in a dynamic team
* Flexible working hours
* Personal contact persons and individual support
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Assisting in ongoing R&D projects with focus on material development and prototype manufacturing
* Testing of CMCs
* Maintaining high temperature laboratory equipment and implementing improvement projects
* Analyzing and interpreting experimental data and contributing to technical reports and presentations
You have the following skills and qualifications:
* You are a registered student (m/f/d) in aerospace engineering, material science or related field with solid credentials. Please provide a proof of your student status
* You take initiative, can work independently and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* You have a hands-on attitude shown in extracurricular activities and have an inquisitive mindset
* You are experienced in using 3D modeling software, preferably CATIA V5
* Fluent in German and English
Then we look forward to your application, including CV, cover letter and certificates via the application button on ***************** Please note that only one document can be uploaded at the time of application. Use a free online tool to summarize your documents in a PDF and please describe clearly the following:
* Your motivation to do an internship in the CMC space
* How did you learn about this internship opportunity?
* Your availability, including the exact desired start and end dates, as well as any flexibility
* The expected end date of your student status
* Whether the internship is voluntary, or compulsory by your university program. For compulsory internships, please also indicate the minimum internship length of your university.
Your contact person for questions:
Deniz Sirin Cengiz
Phone + 49 160 95486523
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral. During the application phase, we are supported by our recruitment partner ManpowerGroup Solutions. Your application and all information contained therein will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of forwarding, evaluation and contacting ManpowerGroup Solutions.
Stagiaire / étudiant en alternance (durée déterminée) (stagiaire)
ArianeGroup est convaincu que la diversité renforce l’innovation et la collaboration.
Nous accueillons toutes les candidatures et sommes engagés dans le développement d’un environnement de travail inclusif.
Nos critères de sélection sont basés sur les compétences et expériences professionnelles exclusivement.