Material Specialist & Operator for Spray Process (f/m/d)
ArianeGroup develops and delivers innovative and competitive solutions for civil launchers and has expertise in all aspects of advanced propulsion technologies. ArianeGroup is the prime contractor for the European Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 launcher families and is responsible for both development and the entire production chain up to commercialization through its subsidiary Arianespace, as well as for the rockets of the French Oceanic Deterrent Force. ArianeGroup and its subsidiaries are known worldwide as specialists in equipment and propulsion systems for space applications, and their expertise also benefits other industries. The Group is a joint venture equally owned by Airbus and Safran and employs around 7,000 highly skilled people in France and Germany. Group sales in 2021 were around €3.1 billion. In developing and implementing innovative and competitive solutions for civil launchers and satellite technology, ArianeGroup attaches particular importance to the highest technical standards in order to secure Europe’s access to space.
For the department « JTLX3 Additive Manufacturing Processes » at the location Taufkirchen we are looking for a Material Specialist & Operator for Spray Process (f/m/d) to support us in full time (40h/week) with immediate effect.
What we offer you:
* A varied and challenging job in an internationally operating aerospace company
* A cooperative, modern working atmosphere in a dynamic team
* Individual and professional training & development opportunities
* Collectively agreed benefits, such as holiday/ Christmas bonuses and more, as well as a company pension scheme
Your main tasks and activities:
* Operating the current facilities dedicated to spraying technologies within ArianeGroup : writing the robot program, operating the spray system in combination with process monitoring systems,
* Developing Cold Spraying (CS) process using ArianeGroup facilities targeting reduction of cost and lead-time within programs; other spraying processes used within ArianeGroup will also be developed (HVOF, APS, …),
* Support transfer of the Cold Spray Technology into production in collaboration with the CGS process referent, lab management/team
* Improving the Cold Spray process for later industrialization and to prepare the qualification of machines in collaboration with the CGS process referent and lab team
* Supporting in the implementation of research programs and processing internal and external customers
* Contributing to R&T roadmap about spraying technologies with research eco-system in Germany and in France,
* Performing orderings (e.g. ordering of powder via SAP) and other tasks in direct link with the Spray Lab,
* Participating and support for improvement of Health Safety Environment for current facilities and participate to local improvement plan.
You have the following qualifications:
* Metallic materials (mainly focused on copper and nickel base alloys),
* Robotics competency (advance level),
* Co-working within Fr/Ge team dedicated to Additive Manufacturing processes, technical English required,
* Open-minded and good communication, customer oriented, rigorous & autonomous,
* 3-5 years of professional experience in this field
* Fluent in German
Then we look forward to receiving your application, including CV, cover letter and references via the application button.
Your contact person for questions:
Deniz Sirin Cengiz
All person-related formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
Severely disabled persons will be given preference in the case of equal qualifications.
Applicants who are affected by a job adjustment measure will be given preferential treatment.
During the application phase, we will be supported by our recruitment partner ManpowerGroup Solutions.
Your application and all information contained therein will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Your data will only be processed by ManpowerGroup Solutions for the purpose of forwarding, evaluating and contacting you.
ArianeGroup est convaincu que la diversité renforce l’innovation et la collaboration.
Nous accueillons toutes les candidatures et sommes engagés dans le développement d’un environnement de travail inclusif.
Nos critères de sélection sont basés sur les compétences et expériences professionnelles exclusivement.