ArianeGroup develops and delivers innovative and competitive solutions for civil and military launchers and has expertise in all aspects of advanced propulsion technologies. ArianeGroup is the prime contractor for the European Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 launcher families, responsible both for development and the entire production chain up to commercialization through its subsidiary Arianespace, and for the missiles of the French Oceanic Deterrent Force.
ArianeGroup and its subsidiaries are known worldwide as specialists in equipment and propulsion systems for space applications, with their know-how also benefiting other industries. The Group is a joint venture equally owned by Airbus and Safran and employs nearly 9,000 highly skilled people in France and Germany. Its estimated pro forma turnover is over 3 billion euros.
In developing and implementing innovative and competitive solutions for civil launchers and satellite technology, ArianeGroup places particular emphasis on the highest technical standards in order to secure Europe’s access to space.
A vacancy for a RAMS Engineer (f/d/m) in fulltime (35h/week) has arisen within the ArianeGroup GmbH in Bremen. The successful applicant will join « JTMU1 – Upper Stages System and Products ».
* A varied and challenging job in an internationally operating aerospace company
* A cooperative, modern working atmosphere in a dynamic team
* Individual and professional training & development opportunities
* Collectively agreed benefits, such as holiday/ Christmas bonuses and more, as well as a company pension scheme
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* Establishing RAMS Analysis (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety) at the System level for Upper Stages or Space Vehicles.
* Establishing the Process FMECA for the integration of Upper Stages and Space Vehicles, aiming to identify critical operations, single points of failure, and mitigation actions.
* Ensuring that all RAMS related risks are identified and mitigated, thereby guaranteeing the achievement of RAMS performance.
* Defining the dependability and safety policy.
* Assessing RAMS performances and providing support for lessons learned and knowledge management processes.
* Contributing to the management of program risks and opportunities, with a specific focus on RAMS (including the management of critical points).
You have the following skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor or Master in mechanical/ electrical engineering or equivalent
* Strong RAMS background and familiar with RAMS related ECSS standard
* Experience with propulsion systems, avionics, and software for Space Vehicles and exercise with safety regulation of CSG
* Well organized, strong communicator, confident in meetings and yet a team player
* German and English are mandatory
Then we look forward to receiving your application, including CV, cover letter and references via the application button. Please note that only one document can be uploaded with your application at this stage. Feel invited to use a free online tool to summarize all your documents into one PDF.
Your contact for questions:
All personal formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
We live diversity and equal opportunities and therefore naturally welcome applications from people with disabilities. Severely disabled persons will be given preference if they have the same qualifications.
During the application phase, we will be supported by our recruitment partner ManpowerGroup Solutions. Your application and all information contained therein will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Your data will only be processed by ManpowerGroup Solutions for the purpose of forwarding, evaluating and contacting you.
ArianeGroup est convaincu que la diversité renforce l’innovation et la collaboration.
Nous accueillons toutes les candidatures et sommes engagés dans le développement d’un environnement de travail inclusif.
Nos critères de sélection sont basés sur les compétences et expériences professionnelles exclusivement.