ArianeGroup develops and delivers innovative and competitive solutions for civil launchers and has expertise in all aspects of advanced propulsion technologies. ArianeGroup is the prime contractor for the European Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 launcher families and is responsible for both development and the entire production chain up to commercialization through its subsidiary Arianespace, as well as for the rockets of the French Oceanic Deterrent Force.
ArianeGroup and its subsidiaries are known worldwide as specialists in equipment and propulsion systems for space applications, and their expertise also benefits other industries. The Group is a joint venture equally owned by Airbus and Safran and employs around 7,000 highly skilled people in France and Germany. Group sales in 2021 were around €3.1 billion. In developing and implementing innovative and competitive solutions for civil launchers and satellite technology, ArianeGroup attaches particular importance to the highest technical standards in order to secure Europe’s access to space.
For the department « Technical Quality Germany » at the location Bremen we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (f/m/d) (full time 35h/week and limited to 18 months) to support in several projects/programmes, promoting and enhancing the Quality ways of working towards ArianeGroup’s standards for the pre-development and development projects.
What we offer you:
* A varied and challenging job in an internationally operating aerospace company
* A cooperative, modern working atmosphere in a dynamic team
* Individual and professional training & development opportunities
* Collectively agreed benefits, such as holiday/ Christmas bonuses and more, as well as a company pension scheme
Your main tasks and activities:
* Contribute to assure the Quality of the Technical Directorate Product Managers deliverables (comprising pre-development to qualification)
* Secure development milestones through quality of engineering activities and deliveries
* Assure application of Beginning/ End of Task Committee, Test Readiness/ Post Test Review are properly managed
* Control that definition files are fully implemented in company information systems and available for industrial and procurement teams for production
* Assure the Quality of Non-Conformities treatment
* Contribute to Quality KPI and deploy the continuous improvement by the acquisition of the lessons learned feedback through the Technical Directorate, the definition and implementation of associated corrective actions and the implementation of a preventive approach
* In single cases contribute to industrial quality processes
You have the following qualifications:
* Completed university studies in Engineering / Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Quality Assurance
* First experience in project/program management, in engineering offices, in Methods or Quality is an asset
* Strong collaborative mindset with team membership in an intercultural environment, rigor, capacity to quickly analyze and synthetize even under pressure capacity to quickly innovate and promote continuous improvement
* Basic knowledge and first experience would be an asset for: Quality tools (EN9100, ECSS,) ERP and Collaborative tools and Space business products
* Business fluent in written and spoken German and English (French is a plus)
Then we look forward to receiving your application, including CV, cover letter and references via the application button.
Your contact person for questions:
Deniz Sirin Cengiz
All person-related formulations in this job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
Severely disabled persons will be given preference in the case of equal qualifications.
Applicants who are affected by a job adjustment measure will be given preferential treatment.
During the application phase, we will be supported by our recruitment partner ManpowerGroup Solutions.
Your application and all information contained therein will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Your data will only be processed by ManpowerGroup Solutions for the purpose of forwarding, evaluating and contacting you.
ArianeGroup est convaincu que la diversité renforce l’innovation et la collaboration.
Nous accueillons toutes les candidatures et sommes engagés dans le développement d’un environnement de travail inclusif.
Nos critères de sélection sont basés sur les compétences et expériences professionnelles exclusivement.