• WHO WE NEED •
As the Purpose & People Engagement Manager, you will support the understanding of the group’s strategy and encourage employees’ commitment. In line with the group’s mission, values and purpose, you will contribute to the transformation of Radiall. You will deploy and coordinate actions and concepts, allowing each employee to be an actor in this transformation, which includes the development of a Radiall’s culture of innovation. As an expert in organizational design and change management, you will provide support for the evolution of the organization. As part of Radiall’s CSR coordination, you will ensure the overall consistency of initiatives and related communication to make our message visible and clear to everyone.
You will excel in this role if you enjoy leading the following missions:
* Support the strategy around deployment of the purpose and commitment of our employees through recommendations to the leadership team
* Support organizational design and change management through transformation tools
* Promote the culture of change and innovation within the group (awareness-raising actions, intrapreneurship program, etc.)
* Design and lead transformation acceleration programs aligned with Radiall’s purpose internally (training modules, external partnerships, etc.)
* Animate a network of ambassadors / relays
* Guarantee the consistency, alignment and communication of the group’s CSR activities
With your team of internal communication :
* Design an internal communication system in support of the group’s strategy,
* Set up and manage an employee engagement survey,
* Lead a network of internal communication correspondents on each site.